Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TIRED WEEKEND

As I was a person in charge of a task about assist a ceremony last Sunday. I need eight Congenial Volunteer Team members in this task. Because we had another task at the same time, it was only six members until Sat. I was so anxious so I called almost all the team members on the connect list. Unfortunately, I got the same answers “I’m at home so sorry I can’t help you”. I felt so nervous and worried about the task will fault because of no one can give the task a hand. Fortunately, the task finished smoothly. After that I slept during the Sunday afternoon. It was really a tired weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I had similar experience before...
    It is a hard time in that situation.
    Thank goodness!Everything is fine in a way we cannot expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God helps those people who help themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So poor are you~
    Finally,you do the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How poor you are!! Never give up!
    I'm tiffany's student. I use teacher's ID
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cool.(I am Angela's classmate.):D

    ReplyDelete