Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chinese Tutor

     I am a Chinese Tutor in Global FOCUS from September 7 to January 7 during this semester. I've waiting for a long~ time but no any student come to ask me some question about Chinese or chat with me in Chinese. It makes me feel bored to stay in Global FOCUS base on the schedule table. Finally, I got a student. Today is my first time to teach foreign student about Chinese. The student is Emilio he is kind. As he ask the question from his homework, he will also chat with me in Chinese. It reduce my nervous feeling. I think it's fresh and fun to chat with him, because I have to guess what he want to say, give him the right pronunciation also the respond for him and teach the Chinese words. It's not a hard work for us whose main language is Chinese. After the tutor hour, I have good mood all day until now. ^^

2 comments:

  1. I really envy you of this so glorious experience , especially you can have a chance to teach foreigners. This semester, I take a course to communicate with the exchange students in my college. Actually, I think it is very difficult for me to talk with foreigners, so I always feel shy and afraid of expressing myself. However, until now, I think it is really a wonderful opportunity beyond question. In my class, I learn a lot of interesting things and discuss some topic that I never knew before. For example, some words or phrasing that you can’t be said in the US and different culture between Taiwan and America and so on. Without a doubt, I really have a fun time in this class.
    Nevertheless, I wish I could be a Chinese tutor like you in the future, I think it must be special experiences in my life. But, I think that I should practice more and more and get along with foreign friends bravely. Finally, I pretty glad to share your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool to teach foreigner Chinese!! I hope can have a experience like you. Teach Chinese would be very fun, and you can make a lot of friends. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete